domingo, novembro 25, 2007

SketchUp Help Center

SketchUp Help Center

Using SketchUp with Google Earth

Overview
How do I place a SketchUp model in Google Earth?
Do the new SketchUp Styles affect performance?
Can I place an existing model in Google Earth?
How do I optimize a SketchUp model for Google Earth?
How do I keep or delete a model that I placed in Google Earth?
How do I use Google Earth?
What version of Google Earth do I need?

Additional Techniques
How do I hide the Google Earth terrain image in SketchUp?
Which way is up, down, east, west, north, and south in SketchUp?
How do I stitch together multiple terrain images? Solving Placement Issues
A SketchUp model is incorrectly positioned in Google Earth.
I can't find my model in Google Earth.
I can't use the Place Model button (Mac).
I'm getting a parse error when I try to place a model in Google Earth.
My model is ending up in the ocean.
Why does my model end up in Boulder/London/Paris/Berlin/Rome/Tokyo/Barcelona?


Solving Other Issues
I'm having difficulty importing a terrain image successfully from Google Earth for the PC.
SketchUp is unable to connect to Google Earth (PC).
SketchUp is unable to get a Google Earth snapshot/current view (Mac).
When I click the Get Current View button, I get a black triangle in SketchUp.
Why are faces of my model displaying black in Google Earth?
Why does my model look different in Google Earth from how it looks in SketchUp?
Why does the 3D Google Earth terrain image contain unexpected valleys and holes?
Why is the Google Earth terrain image black and white in SketchUp?

Nenhum comentário: